Sapphire is considered to be the most powerful of the nine gems. It is a gem of the planet Shani, the god of justice. It is believed that by wearing this stone, a person can become a king overnight because the power of Sapphire is such that it can make rich from poor.
In English this stone is called Blue Sapphire. Although sapphire comes in many colors but blue sapphire shows the fastest effect and is also considered to be of the best quality.
You will be surprised to know that Sapphire not only holds astrological importance but it also has historical importance. Many years ago ‘Oracle’ was the biggest fan of this gem and whoever went to him for fulfillment of his wish, he used to wear sapphire stone.
It is believed that there is a sapphire in the middle of the crown of Shani Dev, the god of justice. The Blue Sapphire is also mentioned in the ancient civilizations of Greece and Rome. Even Princess Diana’s favorite gemstone is amethyst. The name of Sapphire comes after diamond as the hardest gemstone.
There are many benefits of wearing this stone, such as wearing it gives the blessings of Shani Dev. If you wish to please Shani Dev, then you can wear this gem. It is very difficult to find genuine and good quality sapphire.
Let us know about the benefits of Sapphire gemstone, method of wearing etc.
Benefits of Burmese Blue Sapphire
- Wearing this blue colored stone brings prosperity and peace in life. By wearing this stone, financial constraints are also removed and one gets freedom from the bad karma of the previous birth.
- According to astrology, wearing Blue Sapphire gives protection from evil forces and black magic. This stone also helps you to stay away from the company of bad people.
- There is happiness and peace in social, professional and married life and desired results are obtained.
- The benefits of this gem are maximum during the transit of Saturn. It increases vitality and enthusiasm in the person.
- If a student’s mind is not engaged in studies or his attention keeps wandering, then he can also wear this stone.
- A person who wishes to earn name, money and fame should also wear this gem.
- This gem of Shani Dev has the power to give instant results. This stone can be worn for wealth, prosperity and success in career and life.
- During the dasha of Shani, the person gets unprecedented benefits from the sapphire stone. If your Saturn Dasha or Mahadasha is going on, then wear Blue Sapphire.
- This gemstone is also worn to keep away from black magic, lack of respect and evil eye. Difficult problems of life can be solved with the effect of Sapphire and this gemstone brings peace in life.
Burmese Blue Sapphire stone health benefits
- This gem is related to Ajna Chakra. This chakra in the body is related to thoughts, thinking. If you want to improve things related to this chakra, then definitely wear Sapphire.
- Wearing Sapphire stone strengthens the digestive system. If you keep having stomach problems or if your stomach is very bad, then this stone can prove to be very beneficial for you.
- Laziness is also removed by wearing this stone and the body gets energized.
- Blue sapphire can treat health problems like bronchitis, paralysis, arthritis, dementia and rheumatism etc.
- This stone is also effective in treating problems related to bones, knees, teeth, feet and ribs.
- It is believed that if this stone is kept in water for some time, then the venom of scorpion sting can be washed away with this water.
- Sapphire also relieves from sinus, headache, eye problems and nightmares.
- Disorders related to nerves can also be overcome with the help of this stone.
Right weight to wear Burmese Blue Sapphire
Sapphire, the gemstone of Saturn, must be worn at least 2 carats. If you want to get benefit from Sapphire gemstone, then you must wear at least this stone. Since it is a stone of Shani Dev, it should be worn on Saturday.
If you want to know how many ratti stones you should wear, then we are telling you the easiest way to know it. Suppose your weight is 65 kg, then according to your weight you should wear a blue sapphire of 6.5 ratti.
Suitable Metal for Blue Sapphire
Neelam should be worn in which metal – Neelam can be worn in silver or Panchdhatu. The ring of this gemstone should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand.
How to wear Burmese Blue Sapphire Stone
Sapphire can be worn in silver or Panchdhatu. This stone can be worn on Krishna Paksha or on any Saturday. On Saturday, wake up early in the morning and take a bath and sit on a clean seat in the worship place of the house. Now take a copper vessel and put Gangajal, Tulsi leaves, raw cow’s milk, honey and ghee in it. After this, chant ‘Om Shanaishcharaya Namah’ 108 times and wear the sapphire stone. This gemstone can be worn even during the transit of Saturn.
Who should wear Burmese Blue Sapphire?
Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn and Aquarius, so people of these two zodiac signs can wear Sapphire stone. Sapphire can be worn when Saturn is situated in the fourth, tenth and eleventh house of the horoscope. If Saturn is in the 6th and 8th house in the horoscope
- Sapphire can be worn if the lord of the moon is seated with the planet or if it is sitting alone in both the houses.
- If the signs of Saturn, Aquarius and Capricorn are situated in the auspicious house, then wearing sapphire is beneficial.
- If a person is passing through the half-century of Saturn, then they also benefit from wearing Sapphire.
- Apart from this, Blue Sapphire can also be worn in the antardasha of Saturn.
- This gemstone can be worn even if Saturn is situated in Aries. Wearing Sapphire gives maximum benefits when Saturn is strong in the horoscope or is sitting in an auspicious place with a strong planet.
- If Shani is sitting in an auspicious place in your horoscope, but still you are not getting the auspicious results of Shani, then in this situation this stone is also worn to get good results of Shani.
Effect of Blue Sapphire on twelve zodiac signs
Read here, which zodiac sign should wear Neelam stone –
Aries Sapphire Gemstone
Aries people who have Saturn in the second, fifth, ninth or eleventh house in their horoscope can wear sapphire.
Sapphire gemstone for Taurus
The people of this zodiac can wear Sapphire stone without any worry. There is a friendly relationship between Venus and Saturn, the ruling planet of Taurus. Amethyst can give you the best moments of your life. Saturn is the yogic planet for you.
Sapphire gemstone for Gemini
When Saturn is transiting in Gemini, it is fruitful for the people of this zodiac to wear Sapphire.
Cancer zodiac sapphire
The ruling planet of Cancer is Moon, which has enemy relations with Saturn. Therefore, people of Taurus zodiac should wear this stone only after taking astrological advice.
Sapphire gemstone for Leo
The ruling planet of Leo is Sun, which has enemy relations with Saturn. Therefore, people of Leo zodiac should wear this stone only after taking astrological advice.
Virgo natives can wear Sapphire to strengthen Saturn and get its auspicious effect. The ruling planet of Virgo is Mercury, which has a good relationship with Saturn.
Sapphire gemstone for Libra
The people of this zodiac can wear Sapphire stone without any worry. There is a friendly relationship between Venus and Saturn, the ruling planet of Libra. Amethyst can give you the best moments of your life. Saturn is the yogic planet for you.
Sapphire gemstone for Scorpio
If Saturn is sitting in the fifth, tenth or ninth house in the horoscope of the people of Scorpio, then you can wear Sapphire.
Sagittarius sapphire gem
Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius, which has enemy relations with Saturn. Therefore, people of Sagittarius zodiac sign should wear this stone only after taking astrological advice.
Sapphire gemstone for Capricorn
Capricorn itself is a sign of the planet Saturn, so people of Capricorn can wear the sapphire stone without any hesitation. Wearing this gemstone brings happiness and success in life.
Aquarius sapphire gem
Aquarius itself is a sign of the planet Saturn, so the people of Aquarius can wear the sapphire stone without any hesitation. Wearing this gemstone brings happiness and success in life.
Sapphire gemstone for Pisces
The ruling planet of Pisces is Jupiter, which has enemy relations with Saturn. Therefore, people of Pisces zodiac should wear this gem only after taking astrological advice. Don’t wear these gems with Burmese Blue Sapphire –
- Yellow Sapphire
- Red Coral
Effect on the life of Saturn, the Guru of Blue Sapphire
Shani Dev gives the fruits of his deeds to the person. Due to this, the person recognizes his mistakes and weakness and starts taking his responsibilities. The person has to work hard in the area in which the planet Saturn is situated in the horoscope.
The predominance of Saturn in the horoscope tells how strong a person is to face the difficulties of his life and how likely he is to weaken.
The strong position of Saturn in the birth chart makes a person hardworking and persistent in achieving his goals. Such people are very honest and dedicated towards their work. They live their life with discipline and seriousness is reflected in their behavior.
If Saturn is afflicted or in a weak position in the horoscope, then it affects the ability of the person to face the challenges of life. Such natives have to work harder due to the influence of Saturn. The weakening of Saturn can lead to mental stress, isolation, addiction and in some cases serious illness.
Shani Dev is the god of justice and gives justice to the native with the fruits of his actions. This planet affects bones. Shani Dev has an effect on all the bones of the legs. Due to the inauspicious effects of this planet, a person may suffer from a long illness.
The metal of Shani is iron, so the ring or locket of Shani’s gemstone Sapphire or Blue Sapphire is worn in iron metal only. Sapphire gemstone is worn only to please Shani Dev. The auspicious colors of this planet are blue and black, so to get the blessings of Shani Dev, along with wearing Neelam gemstone, one should wear black and blue clothes.
Saturn is the lord of Capricorn and Aquarius. Shani Dev showers blessings on the people of both these zodiac signs and people of Aquarius and Pisces can wear Sapphire stone.
Sub-stone of Burmese Blue Sapphire
If a person cannot take amethyst for some reason, then he can wear amethyst as a substitute for it. Instead you can wear blue, blue topaz, lajvart, sodalite.
Where is Neelam found?
Non blue sapphire is the best. Kashmir’s Blue Sapphire Stone is considered the best in India but Kashmir’s Sapphire is rarely found and is available in smaller sizes. The sapphire of Thailand is also very famous.
India is one of the largest sellers of Blue Sapphire gemstones. Blue Sapphire stone is found in large quantity in Kashmir of India. Kashmiri Sapphire is considered to be the best quality stone. Apart from this, Good quality Blue Sapphire is found in these countries – Russia, Sri Lanka, Burma (Myanmar) and Australia. Blue colored sapphire is of medium to dark tone. Such a blue sapphire is very valuable.
In which finger to wear Blue Sapphire
The benefit of any gemstone is available only when it is worn in the right way and in the right way. You can wear Neelam stone as a locket or ring. If you are wearing a sapphire stone ring, then wear it on the middle finger of your right hand.
In this context, you have to take special care of the fact that certain rules have been made regarding wearing every gemstone and if you do not follow these rules then you may not get the full fruit of that gemstone.
On which day one should wear Blue Sapphire
The ruling planet of Sapphire stone is Shani Dev. In the scriptures, a planet is considered to be the owner of each gem and a day of the week is dedicated to each planet. Shani Maharaj, the god of justice, is worshiped on Saturdays, so wearing the sapphire stone of Shani Dev is considered auspicious on this day. Wearing Sapphire stone methodically after taking bath etc. on Saturdays starts getting its benefits.
Shani Dev helps hardworking people and helps them to get success in their life. If you also aspire to get success in your life, then wear Sapphire stone by the grace of Shani Dev.
In which hand I should wear Blue Sapphire
Any stone ring is worn on the working hand only. This means that with whichever hand you do all your work, the ring should be worn on the middle finger of that hand. If a person works with the left hand, then he should wear a ring of sapphire stone in the left hand. Neelam stone is worn on the middle finger of the right hand.
How to wear Blue Sapphire
Blue Sapphire Mantra
Before wearing the Neelam stone, chant the mantra ‘Om Pram Prem Praunsa: Shanishcharaya Namah’ or ‘Beej Mantra of Shani Dev – ‘Om Shanaishcharaya Namah’ 108 times. By chanting the mantra of the lord planet, the power of the stone increases and the person gets the benefits of that stone quickly.
Another Mantra of Shani Dev
Om shannodeveerbhishtaya aapo bhavantu peeteye shanyorbhistravantu nah..
Time to wear sapphire
Sapphire stone should be worn in Uttarabhadrapada, Pushya, Chitra, Dhanishtha, Swati and Shatabhisha Nakshatras. Wearing Sapphire in auspicious time gives double benefit.
Blue Sapphire gives effect in how many days
Blue sapphire i.e. sapphire starts showing its effect within 60 days after wearing and its effect lasts for 4 years. After this the effect of Sapphire stone becomes inactive and wearing it is of no use. After this you should change the sapphire gem.
If you cannot wear Sapphire stone, then instead of wearing it, you can wear Amethyst. Wearing amethyst gives the same benefits as sapphire. This stone calms the mind with its energy. This relaxes the nerves and relieves restlessness.
This stone relaxes the muscles and helps to calm the body and mind. You can also wear Amethyst above Sapphire to get the auspicious blessings of Shani Dev.
Technical Composition of Blue Sapphire
Sapphire means Blue Sapphire is an aluminum oxide. Sapphire stone has a hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale. Gravitational range of this gem is from 3.99 to 4.00.
Burmese Blue Sapphire Stone Price in India
Sapphire gemstones are priced on the basis of colour, transparency, purity and cutting. One should buy such a sapphire stone which does not have any stains or marks and which is not cut from anywhere. Due to the transparency in the gemstone, light and energy can be transmitted through it. Sapphire price in India starts from Rs.2000 per carat. But Zohari offers you the best price available in the market starting from Rs. 700 per carat.
Buy Best Quality Sapphire Gemstone From Here
If you want to get certified and high quality sapphire, then you can get it from Zohari.in. You can also order this gem online. To get Sapphire contact on this number – 9354299817